Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Miss my COUSIN!

Woho? Didn't post any blog since last year till now O_O Haha.. I'm exited about this 2009 Chinese New Year.Cause my cousin came back from Ipoh.. Hard to have a chance to celebrate Chinese New year together ^^ Hmm.. Too bad i still can't drive =( If i have my car license i'll bring them go shopping and visit friends houses. Hais..! Regret regret! He seems to be sad when he came to Miri =( Staying at grandma house every night.. He wanted to find me but too bad i'm out side with friends T_T Shao Wen! Hope you can forgive me.. I'm proud of you that you have a perfect life back in Ipoh =) Play real gun with friends huh? I'm kinda interested with it HAHA! Too bad no bullets in it LOL.. I remember that day we go Pasar Malam before Chinese New Year lol =) Nearly lost your phone ~_~ But luckily we found it in my fathers car. Nervous lur.! THAT day we almost had a chance to go to the beach! TOo bad it's raining T_T! HATE IT! Chinese New Year rains everyday! After Chinese New Year the weather hot like hell.. Not fair!

Well that's all from me.. Too many memories that i lazy write =S
Take care ya!

No comments: