Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hmm... I Started my blog at 07/09/2008... And it was my 1st time Blogging =)



Well.! I'm just staying at home do nothing. = = I hope that i can make more friends, so that my life From Dark to Bright! But..Most of my friends felt that i'm Difference with other guy.Hmmm.... Issit? What makes you guys look that i'm difference?= = Some of them thought that i'm a Gangster? Do i? I know my image looks like Gangster.One day i asked my sis named "Vanessa" which part of me that makes u guys looks like a gangster? She said "your hair" = = Well styling my hair is my passion, cant effort to give up.It doesnt matter for me! I hate smoker & people who Abuse Drugs! Those Life ends up by Darkness. So..Think twice! I'm a simple guy though, all of my friends having sweet couple but me.They asked why dont you go find a girl that suit you? I replied them, "I Wonder why"! LOL pissed them off . My friends thought that i'm "Gay"! Owh Mai GAWD, i'm Shocked when i heard that. The stupid thing is, i have no Experience how to love someone. Very weird ey? Few weeks ago a girl named Cindy from MSN. She asked me do you have a girlfriend? I said i dont even know how to love someone. So, she teach me many ways how to attract girls that love you.Her idea was romantic! I never figured it out. Hmm we chatted like more than 3 days. Her idea was good, but i dont dare to face someone who i love. I've disappointed her.



Most of my friends love ends up as Enemy. It's my weakness having enemy! Feel tired.







Well, got to go now. Bye bye! Godbless

No comments: