Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stupid things happens to me

Since 27/09/2008 Boulevard having School Singing Competition.
At night when i arrive at Boulevard . I go KFC eat suddenly like 2 miss call .
I wonder who are those guy & how they got my phone number. I called them they dont wanna pick up. Ahh! Then i continue eat, i've received Message from a Strange girl , she said : Darling i saw you at KFC with ur parents. Lord Jesus! Freaked me out. I hate those ppl whos irritating me. When i finish my Dinner i go up . It was like WOW many School mates over there = = And there's no place for me to sit. So i stand behind with my cousin. Suddenly i heard a gang of girl coming out from no way shout my name from upstairs. Pissed me off... I quickly go down find my parents begging them to go home as fast as possible! They asked why?They need to buy some stuff. I told them my stomachache as reason. Mum gave me 20sen to go to toilet. OMG! My cousin keep laughing at me . Where should i go? THe only way is to go up again find my friends. Luckily some of my friends come chat with me. After 20minute my parents called me to prepare to go home. GOD BLESSED ME! Hahaha!! When i'm on the way to my cousin new home . That girl msg me again . Said Darling i love you forever. That time i cant stand it anymore, so i replied her. I already have someone i love! Don't you ever find me again! From that minute she never reply me.. Well.. Is that the right way to threat a strange girl like that?Any comment? I have no idea i'm right or wrong.

No comments: