Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blessed Day~

Wahahahahaah!!!! Finally i can let it go~ My mum came back from kuching safety at 6.14pm today with my cousin mum! Before she did'nt tell me which hospital she've gone to. I was worried about it.. And i scare some mad doctor threat her badly~ OMG!! Well she told me what she feel in hospital in Kuching.She've suffered much pain after operation. Luckily the doctor was a kind hearted person ^"^ When she came back . I put a smile on my face! When i look at her.. She was weak.. She walk slowly but i don't know why my smile disappeared & automatically put on a sad faces. Hmph.... Well, morning i was cleaning my SIS toy, books, and etc...Couple of minute many of my mum friends called where is she~ Well i just talk normally. One of my mum friends asked me. What do u feel? Omg that's a retarded question~ =X Hahaha!!! Sorry!!.. Well i told her I'm worrying about her that's all. In the afternoon when she came back.. 2 of my father side family came pay a visit for my mum.. Well.. I'm happy when i saw them chat with my mum happily. Muahahaha!! MY SMILE FACES WAS BACK! SEE =D << LOL!

Got to go by now~
Ciao~
God BlesssssssSSsSsSs XD

No comments: