Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am messed... Once again

I officially hate my life and myself right now...
Yea... i am holding my tears right now...
My parent...
They expect too much....
That day..
My parents just made me feel like..... i should be quiet forever.Ok...this is what happen..

They asked me to share my opinion... (On study chinese)
So.. I told them my opinion
And they just BLEW IT AWAY.....
Then.......they gave thier own opinion and solution....
So i am like.......forced to agree with them?
Everytime i share my opinion on something they tend to stop me...
So yea.... i keep quiet....
What is wrong with my parent?!?!
Since i was kinder garden they put me into Sri Mawar "Private school" that didn't have chinese subject.
They think i am a robot that can continuously study chinese...
Obviously i cant.....
So yea.... i told them...that i cant continuously study chinese...cause i need some rest too?
I cant even have a one day rest?

Thanks.....
Thanks for destroying my life.....
Go ahead......treat me like a robot....
Once the battery run out, its time for the robot to die.

Why is my blog purely a sad case?
Because it gives me pain and anger for me to continue resisting every sadness that i am going
through...

No comments: