Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stupid Sejarah Teacher?

Well... here goes!

Well my Sejarah teacher was malay
yup....she is FREAKING RACIST........treat chinese like pure rubbish.
This is so great...not only the teacher is racist.....the students too!!!

omg freaking MALAYS!!! they went like.... ' oi cina! oi cina! oi cina! ' or ' babi cina? ' zZzZzzZ
WHat's your point by calling us "Babi Cina"!!!

We did nothin wrong to you!

Even when i go to toilet with permission & asked for the pass to toilet kindly..
She shouted at me.
GO ALONG! Dont take my pass!

Well.. I suddenly felt moodless. Shouted at me without reason.Although sometimes i have bad manners..But luckily i'd calm myself down.You cant figure out how angry i am.. So i slammed at the door and walk away.

If i caught by principle or discipline teachers by going to toilet without pass.. Whose responsible for this? STUDENTS OF COURSE ! TEACHERS ALWAYS RIGHT! One word "Demerit" from the principle and discipline to solve this problem.. I hate it!
But luckily i didn't... Phew... "Sigh Sigh"!

by the way`
When i go back to class that female thingo eyes was like sniping on my head..
She's so freaking retarded...
You guys would've see her face.!
Black + Green. My friends said dont kacau her.. She having period just now.. Lol.. Gek dao.

Well last year for me to study... I'll try to avoid problems from her and treat her like my shoes... Step Step Step! xD

No comments: