Thursday, October 15, 2009

=]

Hello Hell O. =]
Whatssuuuup guys...?
Nothing much happen today...
Just my hair got caught by disiplin teacher (Anthony Raj)"Reaper in our school"
You know... The MAN in black that his teeth glows in the dark. LOL!?? HAHAHAHHAA
Sue me =P
What on earth am i doing lol? Trial exam has started, and i am here reading quotes and poems..
And TAAA~DAAA~
I wrote this....." so-called poem "
Anyway just enjoy it...

As i lay down on the open field
You. You. You.
The only shining star high above the sky
I wonder how i can reach out to you
I am amazed by your bright light
So lovely yet so high above me
The beauty that can never be destroyed..
I never felt so happy before
by just looking at you, the only shining star..!!!

MIND me. I know its short....and i know it sucks if you feel it sucks...
Anyway...i wrote it...with feelings of course..!!!

I am sooo tired now....sleepy too i guess....
Thats all for today =]
And i learn that....

" Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. " - Albert Einstein

No comments: