Friday, January 15, 2010

Starlight wishes

The river flows smoothly,
The time flows insanely.
I should have noticed it,
But I was to blind to even care about it.
How can I stop everything?
How can I freeze time?

I better drop everything,
I better leave everything,
I am leaving.
Failure is what gave us strength.
Failure is what gave us hope.
Failure is what gave us pride and honor.

Do you still remember the times we had?
Back then...
Things was pretty hectic,
With the war going on between two states.
I lost my patience..
And so did you.
Yet, we still continue living.

Lord know that we are grateful with what we had,
And look at us now?
We are far away from misery,
And we didn't even lose our common touch.
We don't act like kings with slaves,
I am thankful to everything.

Thank you, my dear friend.

What am I trying to say here?
- Dont let jealously take control of you.
- Be thankful with what you have, greediness will just lead to lost.
- Believe is something important in live.

Am I crapping? I guess so, I guess not. I dont know =)

No comments: